Covid-19 information for PAGB Members
In line with Government advice, PAGB has taken steps to make our workplace COVID-19 secure to enable colleagues to work from the office, for up to two days a week, if they wish to. Our priority is the health and wellbeing of staff and members and we will continue to monitor the situation.
We will continue to provide our services in a flexible way to ensure all members can continue to engage with PAGB wherever they are. Please let us know if there is anything PAGB can do to support you at this time.
How will this affect members?
- We will continue to provide services to you including copy clearance, advertising and regulatory advice, media issues management, training and events using online meeting tools such as Webex and Microsoft Teams
- We will continue to keep you updated on issues of importance to the consumer healthcare industry via the members’ area and in our regular newsletters
- Working groups will continue to meet virtually rather than face to face
- All meetings will be held online or via telephone
- The PAGB office will not be open to external visitors and there will be no room bookings or hot desking available at this time.
How do I contact PAGB?
Please use our individual and team email addresses to reach us. We’re also available on the phone – telephone numbers will be diverted to individuals when working at home. A full directory of staff contact details is available in the members area.
Read more about changes to PAGB working practices related to COVID-19, along with links to mailboxes and how to sign up to our newsletters, here. We’ll also update members in our weekly newsletters and online.
Thank you for your understanding.